3. Lambda Chain testnet validator programs’ packaging and distribution
Lambda Chain testnet validator programs were designed to provide community partners with the opportunity to participate in Lambda Chain testing, it is now packaged and released.
Business & Cooperation Progress
1.Jan.23th LAMB listed on ABCC Exchange
2. Jan.29th Lambda launched the testnet and partnered with Bitmax.io to start the recruitment of Lambda validators
Lambda officially launched the testnet on Jan.29th and started 3 days validators recruitment. Lambda provides the FASTPASSKEY tech to enable stable miners and mining pool to capture user’s order faster. Lambda ever since became the first storage project in the industry to launch its testnet and support mining.
3. Jan.30th GeekBeans Capital announced to join the Lambda validator election
“blockchain 3.0 is very likely to appear in the field of distributed storage, and Lambda, as one of the important representatives of this field, has a great development prospect,” said Yiyun Zhang, founder of GeekBeans Capital.
4. Jan.31th OracleChain announced to join the Lambda validator election
5. Feb.1st Lambda published the result of validators recruitment phase I
Lambda validators election phase I has successfully got over with oversubscription! Lambda has raised more than 30 validators including well-known industrial agencies&miners.
Marketing & Promotion Progress
Jan.21th Blockpublisher posted an interview with Lucy, co-founder of Lambda. click here to review
Jan.29th A lot of famous blockchain media reported Lambda’s testnet launch news. They explained why Lambda rolled out the projects concurrently and showed critical components of Lambda’s mining ecosystem in a detailed way.
Click A, B to review
On the same day, Bitcoinexchangeguide posted“7 Company Projects Seeking Greater Blockchain Privacy for Businesses”, Lambda was once again being compared by third parties with well-known giants such as IBM and Amazon.
2. Industrial Event
Jan.23–24th Lambda was invited to attend the 2nd “Chain Plus” Blockchain Summit in Seoul. Co-founder & CMO Lucy Wang delivered a keynote speech with the theme of “how to own data value” and actively discussed with guests from all over the world. Lambda co-founder and COO Haiqiang Gao spoke to overseas media at the event.
3. Feb.2th Lambda announced to change its official Web URL towww.lambdastorage.com